Time to Tackle the Photo Closet!
From boxes of old photographs to stacks slide carousels, we can digitize just about any analog photographic format. Your old photos, slides and negatives are turned into digital files that can be viewed, shared and enjoyed on today's technology! We begin by sorting and cleaning your media. Next, your prints and slides are scanned at a high resolution and saved as .JPG files. These files are perfect for printing, uploading to social media, or simply archiving them in the cloud. Our experienced local archiving team will help you get started.
What analog formats do we digitize?
- Loose prints of any size
- Awards, documents, artwork, letters, etc.
- 35mm, 120, 110, 24mm APS + other rare negative formats
- Color + Black/White
We keep your treasures safe and local.
We never recommend shipping away family archives, treasured photos and irreplaceable home video movies. It’s too risky. Robi's Camera has been professionally preserving memories for over 20 years. Your memorabilia is cared for by our trained archiving experts, who will treat your materials with the utmost care.
How it works:
- Drop off your memorabilia to be scanned and digitized at our store.
- A few days later – return to pick up your digital storage device (DVD, USB drive, external drive, etc.), which will contain each scanned/digitized image as a .jpg file.
- Prints are scanned at the original size of the print with resolution of 300dpi.
- Front and back scanning is available.
- All original items are returned to you after the process is complete.